DIRECTIONS – THE TRAVIS HOME
The Travis Home
9871 E Peruvian Acre Road
Alta ,Utah 94092
ALTA TOWN AREA MAP
- Take Hwy 210 to Alta
- After Gate E , Turn right onto the Bypass Rd.
- Take an immediate right into first driveway
- Park in the Travis Home parking space
- At the south and west end of the driveway, walk down the snow path to the first house on the right.
Directions from the salt lake international airport to the travis home at Alta :
Stay in the center or left lane leaving the airport (southbound) and follow the signs for l-80 east. Stay in the right lane once you get on l-80. As the next right hand exit takes you to l-215 south.
You will have 3 choices for l-215 Exits:
- Exit 12 onto l-15 south toward las Vegas and Provo stay in the right lane and take exit 295 (900 south in Sandy -- state Rd. 209) off l-15 Take a left off the exit state Rd. 209. and you will be heading East . This road will take you directly to Alta. you will drive by a Fresh Market grocery store and a Smith's grocery store at 200 east state road 209 meets state road 210 at the mouth of Little Cottonwood Canyon. State road 210 goes up . Little Cottonwood canyon to Alta.
- Exit 8 (2000 east toward Sandy) stay in the right lane and turn right off the exit . Heading South Dan's grocery store and Whole Foods Natural Foods grocery store are just ahead. On opposite sides of take 200 East - South to 9400 South (Fresh Market and Smith's grocery stores)
Go to left (East) on 9400 South (State Rd 209) and this will take you directly to Alta.
- Exit 6 (6200 South and 3000 east) stay in the right lane and turn right off the exit. Heading east this road will take you directly to Alta via state Rd 210. There is a Smith's grocery store a couple of blocks off this road on Bengal Blvd at 7695 South.
From South To Hwy 210/Alta:
- Take I-15 North
- Exit 9000 South
- Turn right (East) off exit
- Stay on 9000 South , it will soon turn into 9400 South
- Follow 9400 South all the way up the hill where it turns into Hwy 210 and Takes you to Alta
Other Maps of the Alta Area: